The Assassin's Bureau
Safety and peace friend. Please sign in.
The Assassin's Bureau
Safety and peace friend. Please sign in.
The Assassin's Bureau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all Assassin's Creed fans. Discuss everything related to the series, and even stuff that isn't!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're On Facebook!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterAssassin713
Grand Master
Grand Master
MasterAssassin713

We're On Facebook! Empty
PostSubject: We're On Facebook!   We're On Facebook! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:04 pm

It brings me joy to announce that The Assassin's Bureau now has an official Facebook page! Be sure to check it out for updates, news, and other stuff. And don't forget to add it!

Last edited by MasterAssassin713 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theassassinsbureau.forumotion.com
MasterAssassinsSis
Dai
Dai
MasterAssassinsSis

We're On Facebook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're On Facebook!   We're On Facebook! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Don't forget to "Like" the facebook page! The more people that see the page, the more people we can get on here talking about AC!!! Can't wait until Brotherhood!
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Dai
Dai

We're On Facebook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're On Facebook!   We're On Facebook! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 am

Awesome, but I'm no longer on Facebook because it got a little too addicting for me, LOL.

Brotherhood looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://applelover22.proboards.com
Sponsored content

We're On Facebook! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're On Facebook!   We're On Facebook! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're On Facebook!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Assassin's Bureau :: The Assassin's Bureau Site News :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: